Sunday, January 23, 2011

6 Months

In a mere 6 months we'll all be back together again for the Annual Parker Beach Trip. The house is reserved. We can't wait to relive moments like this jumping picture from last year. 6 months is also 1/2 year, but saying "6 months" sounds like a whole lot less time. It gives us something to look forward to! 
And if we could just zoom in on the picture for a second and butcher Sara's photograph (Sorry, Sara!)... you will see pure J-O-Y on Dad's face. When all is said and done in the world, this is how we should all remember Dr. Chuck Parker. Frame it. Put it on your fridge. This guy is fun. And he's ready for another week at the beach. Love you, Pops. 

1 comment:

Andrew and Elizabeth said...

I don't look at your blog every day, but every time I do I laugh! You're hilarious and have an awesome blog...I love your comment about your Dad here! Seriously made my day!