Friday, March 4, 2011

Conversations

2 (hypothetical, totally made up, don't sue us) conversations between a (hypothetical, totally made up, don't sue us)  3rd grade teacher and a (hypothetical, totally made up, don't sue us) 3rd  grade student....


#1 Setting: In the doorway of the classroom


Boy Student: Can I take my book to the bathroom while I poop?
Teacher: No
Student: But it's my book!
Teacher: No


#2 At the lunch table


Girl Student: Do you have any kids?
Teacher: No, just a husband and a dog. 
Student: Do you want kids?
Teacher: Yes. Do you?
Student: Yes
Teacher: You will be a good Mom someday
Student: Well, let me ask you a question
Teacher: Okay
Student: What are some jobs that don't acquire you to do division?  'Cause my Mom says EVERY job requires division. 
Teacher: Wow, every job?
Student: Yeah, even being a Mom
Teacher: Yeah, like if you have 4 kids and 20 muffins. How many muffins would each kid get?
Student: (panicked) I DON'T KNOW!!!
Teacher: Your kids are going to starve! 

No comments: